1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverhand Pure 6 man heroes

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by Leon Volcove, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Leon Volcove

Leon Volcove

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    OK i try the new map version 1.48 and using solo as testing ground, i notice several new building and lots of change in here and there but there is an old thing that i want to discuss.

I remember awhile ago that Silverhand faction if using silver covenant. you lose Garithos but i still able to use garithis despite using silver covenant path.

The Silverhand pure 6 man heroes.

- Alex
    - Saidan
    - Garithos
    - Vereesa
    - Galen
    - Isiliien

Please correct me if i wrong or dev decided to let go 6 heroes in the silverhand pure path. Oh i am testing it using LEGION.
  2. Anatolia63

Anatolia63

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    garithos dies if you go High-Elven Path, and besides, in all cases he is nonrevivable when he dies so ... its only a pure 5 Silver-Hand man HeroSquad-

Or am I wrong??
  3. Harald

Harald Loremaster Shaman Map Maker

Ratings:
    +2,033 / 18 / -51
    You are not wrong
    • Like Like x 1
  4. SWAG l TheGreenBottle

SWAG l TheGreenBottle Bottle

Ratings:
    +20 / 6 / -22
    Oh boy i got 6 level 4 heroes oh boy so op i'm gonna kill everyone oh wait kel'thuzad killed them all with a frost nova ...
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Skillerino

Skillerino one fool once told me have faith in humanity

Ratings:
    +175 / 3 / -4
    It´s 5 man BESIDES most of them are unrevi. and pure silverhand is not that good cuz you can´t have draenie and army of light or Scarlet Onslaught which is good enough for solo race.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  6. LongDuckDong

LongDuckDong "I AM MAL'GANIS! I AM ET... oh a butterfly"

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    What I think he meant with Garithos is if Mal'ganis dies and Garithos was replaced by Vareesa and hasn't actually died you get an option to revive him (or atleast I did when i tested it). Even though this is possible Garithos at a low level isn't really all that great AND it requires Detheroc (thanks CazDawg) to be killed after Vareesa has been summoned but before Garithos has died.

Another thing is most the heroes are unrevivable at all times/after the key building is destroyed so it's a weak and also fragile 6 man hero squad that doesn't lend itself well at all to late game:
    Tirion/Renault paths are stronger than Alexandros
    Velen beats Isilien any day
    Saidan is ok as a free side hero for heals and stuff and he can also be the one to rebuild but the XP is much better off on Tirion/Renault or any other late game hero
    Galen is also good as a side hero because he is quite strong and has decent spells but he doesn't see play as early as most of the 6 man squad (which will 9 out 10 times be dead before hes even summoned)
    Lastly Vareesa has very good potential with big groups of flying/ranged units and has her Enclave tp which increases her survivability but you have to sac Garithos to get her and inorder to regain him you have to go through the process I wrote above.

So all in all as a 6 man squad it's really balanced because it will basically never be alive long enough to be a 6 man.
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  7. CazDawg

CazDawg Lazy Australian Map Maker

Ratings:
    +631 / 51 / -82
    Pretty sure he's thinking that SH can revive or get Garithos back after DETHEROC possesses him.
  8. Leon Volcove

Leon Volcove

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I still remember in the old post regarding Sh having 6 heroes and it is too OP but i could be wrong
  9. Leon Volcove

Leon Volcove

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I still remember in the old post regarding Sh having 6 heroes and it is too OP but i could be wrong
  10. Anatolia63

Anatolia63

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    In a certain Patch, which some of us played in 2015, someone has both, Garithos and Veressa
    Check it out:

When Garithos is anyways not revivable so why killing him off if going high elven path?? if he dies he is gone, so to my mind it would be okay to keep him when upgrading to Helfs... he will die anyways at some certain point and besides...

going 1v1 against a race who have bloodlust will always overrun silverhand/agent dawn.. i never won a battle :/
    the little attack speed he donates is a great help for silverhand!