1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Polish version

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by Voldie, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Voldie

Voldie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    I recently translated on polish "Rise of the Blood Elves" made by Tomoraider. During the break I would like to translate Lordaeron.
    But there is one problem. The map has a protection on the files.
    Therefore, I have a request to the map creator. Would Mr./Mrs. give me a version without this barrier in private message?
    I promise that the map will only be used to translate it into Polish. In no way will I use the ideas contained therein.
    If I get permission, this translation will most likely include the next version of the map.
    Regards, Voldie
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Okay. No need to fight it then. Brigand Donator

Ratings:
    +1,492 / 9 / -10
    • Funny Funny x 10
  3. Manetho

Manetho The Senate of The New Order

Ratings:
    +2,343 / 81 / -131
    you probably don't understand the funny rating, it's cuz one of the map editors is a polski
  4. Krotos

Krotos The Lore Judge. Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,481 / 21 / -48
    Correction: lives in the country.

To the OP: Sorry, but no. I see no reason to do it whatsoever and the protection is there for a reason. I cherish the work that is LTA and, as such, find it important to take care of the project, seeing how I promised Marsh to do my best. Best of luck with other single player campaigns that, I suppose, you're planning to translate, but this map is going to remain protected until neither Draupne nor I can work on it anymore AND if Marsh agrees.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Excalibur

Excalibur

Ratings:
    +77 / 4 / -2
    Unencrypted maps are not required.
    You can extract the map text.
  6. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Okay. No need to fight it then. Brigand Donator

Ratings:
    +1,492 / 9 / -10
    Tag current head editor, get shittons of funnies. I guess I'll take that.
  7. Manetho

Manetho The Senate of The New Order

Ratings:
    +2,343 / 81 / -131
    You dirty slav dare correcting an aryan?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Thebig061

Thebig061 The Roundtable Guy

Ratings:
    +286 / 11 / -40
    Hohohoho.I just came accros this comment about slavs and i have something to say.
    FUCK YOU!SPEAK WITH SOME DIGGNITY YOU LITLE SHIT!
  9. Voldie

Voldie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I know I was denied this, but I will re-ask, but this time with an argument:
    A map was created that aims to be downloaded as many times as possible. It's like a game. It was created and the creators want people to buy it as much as possible. Typical business. So the creators, to have a great range of this game make up for her translations, to reach more people. And was not that your goal in creating this map? To reach as many people as possible? It is one of the most popular maps in the map of Warcraft III, so it is asking to make translations. And that's why I want to do her translation into Polish, because many Poles play on this map. I unfortunately can not because my router has blocked some ports, which prevents me from playing the gamerangera where most games take place. I want those who can play this great map, and repels their knowledge of English (I know someone who does not have English at school at all, only German), could play without fear of misunderstanding. Please, do you agree?
    Sincerely: Voldie
  10. TheGreenBottle

TheGreenBottle

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Fixed it for you
    • Savage Savage x 2