1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me with Horde

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by GinoFastidio, Jun 19, 2017.

1. GinoFastidio

GinoFastidio The Elf_blademaster's Hunter and sworn enemy

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -1
    Hey guys,i'm a newbie and i absolutely love Horde,BUT i cant manage to do shit with that faction

What happens most games is trolls loose some skirmish and just leave,i never know what is the best path to take(when to true horde),where to focus and what army composition bring,

Any good tip is welcome,starting from army composition followed by best paths strategies,i found hard to survive south with yellow brown and orange,north is better but again i lack endgame knowledges

Bonus: do you think there is a way to rush true horde? that would be different for once but i read that path sucks and its almost impossible to rush it and survive
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Julian

Julian Shield of the light

Ratings:
    +188 / 1 / -4
    ok i am more average green player not the best but i think have few tips for you. you should get begin shaman master upgrade. get atleast 12 rider,shamans, max kodos and rest spearthrower in a group. creep with drek thar near stromgarde the ogres and elementals and with gorn creep kargath and that pass to blackrock decide now were you want to go when you want to go north get all your units in boats and go to jintha or zul aman when dg is there when you want try to get thrall in the begin decide when you want to kill gorn or not. get gorns shard on drek thar
    never did true horde liked spirit horde more because of geyahs and drek thars ult but when you rush true horde try to get worker or hero into a zepplin and fly to warsong hold when you have question ask
    when a good green answer listen better to them
    • Like Like x 2
  3. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

Ratings:
    +709 / 8 / -20
    This is me playing horde! Hope it can help you with some ideas on how to play.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Kael89

Kael89 Grand Admiral of Kul'Tiras

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -1
    You have 3 way
    1 - fight alone in south
    2 - take all from south and go fight in lordaeron ( gilneas andorhal etc)
    3 - help trolls in quel with elfes
    I allways exp drek ( if he have 10 as maghar you will get 3 hero at the same lvl, the same with true horde) i dont like rush true horde (the same with marghar) cuz you are weak. If you rush maghar you cant tp all army cuz 15 min game passed etc ( w8 but you have waystone, nope if you take thrall and tp out cuz dmc will kill you, soo thrall have cd)
    Small tip if you want go maghar take garrosh before *free gold army TUSKAR village cuz when you do this path garrosh will left horde the same with thrall if you go true horde
    Okey when you start the game as horde do shaman and warlock upgrade too master (blood lust,and wolf summon) take goblins from krazzworks and send to harvest wood (wood=gold) and do upgrades i allways do 1 for attack and first upgrade defend to 6 .
    Your army composition
    Heroes
    2 stack wolf riders
    Catapults
    1 stack warlocks
    1 stack shamans
    Kodos
    Wywern
    Wolf (really good troops)
    When you have thrall ( shamans with golem summons)
    1 stack trolls
    I never do grunts(dont like them)
    I allways fight in south if i lose i go to north ( if trolls still fight i go help trolls) if trolls lose i go fight in lordaeron
    I thinks its good suggestion for you
    Sorry for bad grammar i write on my phone + dont have much time (busy;):-))
    • Like Like x 3
  5. GinoFastidio

GinoFastidio The Elf_blademaster's Hunter and sworn enemy

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -1
    thanks for the fast and good answers everyone :-)
  6. CazDawg

CazDawg Lazy Australian Map Maker

Ratings:
    +615 / 51 / -81
  7. Mesis

Mesis Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,764 / 51 / -119
    South is almost impossible to win without the help of the trolls.

There are multiple strategies you can use. Revantusk trolls are great ranged unit at the start. Combine them with 12 shamans and 12 warlocks + grunts vs melee army or wolfriders vs ranged and casters. Those are the basics. Spirit link and heal are necessary. True Horde base has the worst imaginable position + you lose an ally
    • Like Like x 1