1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changelogs Comment Thread

Discussion in 'WarCraft: The First War' started by opgtekcor, May 15, 2017.

1. opgtekcor

opgtekcor

Please post discussion about the changelogs here.
  2. Awesomeguy

Awesomeguy Im Awesome Brigand

What about Gamerisle? and why are you making changelogs so suddenly, i have heard you dont like making changelogs
  3. opgtekcor

opgtekcor

Gamerisle is dead. I don't always post updated changelogs for playtest (PT) versions. Every time a finished version is released, there is a changelog.
    • This This x 1
  4. Lunelune

Lunelune Known double post Inquisitor, and Heretic caller. Brigand

It's not dead...There's bots that keeps it alive :p
    #EqualityBetweenBotsAndPeople

It's fantastic to see you here OPG, I love your maps (Especially First War Reimagined) hopefully you will enjoy your stay :-)
    • Like Like x 3
  5. evgeni_1996

evgeni_1996

Yesterday when Bafumi was dg he got death knight gul'dan to level 12 and got us draenor heroes but he didn't get his. Once he researched the death knight upgrade on the 2 heroes they spawned in the top right corner.

I think Rohan was able to trigger the bonus heroes when Llane was level 5 and Anduin was lvl 4.

Rakmar's ultimate Devour Magic sucks incredibly. 1 Dispel from a unit does more dmg and has the same area of effect and the cd is incredibly long for this ultimate. Either heavily reduce the cd and increase the dmg so it can nuke small summons or make it like in WIP where area of effect is enough to be used on the whole enemy army and destroys every summoned unit so that it can be used to counter mass summons and/or clones from people like green and gray and SI7 teal and still reduce the cd a bit.

Feedback drains reduced mana on heroes. Since it's main priority and the reason I pick it is to drain heroes of their mana having reduced values on them is false information. On units the drained mana is 20 on level 3 but on heroes it's 15-16.

Frozen spike on Khadgar once picked has an incredibly wrong description. Same thing is in SoLC but you said you fixed it there now.

In nobles path Khadgar has to solo Elf'gol with several units that die fast. Not impossible but not that easy. You also have to lure a bit and use the ultimate then.

It is actually still possible to teleport in the Deadmines with staffs of teleportation. For that you just need to bring several units near the gate and click teleport inside the Deadmines. You'll pass over the gate then. You can get near the gate and use a summon. The new summon will spawn inside deadmines and you can to to them. Also clones can get you inside with some luck. You don't have to fix it if you don't want. I haven't seen it happen in game. Just giving you this information

Also I checked Il'galar's frost nova and it is 60/100/140. In SoLC on Anton it is 100/150/200 and Holy Nova has the same values.

Maybe Gul'dan is still a bit favoured towards getting kills faster than Khadgar with his auto attacks being 36% stronger thanks to his starting staff with +18 dmg.

The outlaws teal gets from stockades are nice but I feel like they will die too fast with so low hp. Maybe give them some kind of self heal. And anyway a shield breaker or any other unit is better than them dmg, hp and armor wise. Hell even a centurion has more hp and armor than them. Their only advantage to the others is a shadowmeld that is nice but you won't get pros with it that much, it can only be used during the night and the outlaws may melt to aoes and auto attacks even if they get a hero surrounded from a nicely used shadowmeld.

I know it's not the place but I was too lazy. In SoLC the wards' tooltip says 400 hp and 45 dmg. It was 100 hp and 46 dmg and their colliders were huge compared to tfw. Also make them team killable if you can. In case somebody accidently traps an ally hero they can't unblock the ally hero by moving. I saw 1 teal that accidently blocked 2 of his heroes with badly placed wards and I just aimed them down since they couldn't move at all and he couldn't free them. Same goes for tfw except there they have 400 hp

Not sure if intended but in SoLC word of the king on thoras and terenas is 5% lower than the one on King Llane in tfw.
    Thoras and Danath's models in SoLC have the old boring models.
  6. elfic

elfic

Feedback drains reduced mana on heroes. Since it's main priority and the reason I pick it is to drain heroes of their mana having reduced values on them is false information. On units the drained mana is 20 on level 3 but on heroes it's 15-16.

Isnt this bug like 3-4 years old?
  7. opgtekcor

opgtekcor

Fixed.

Rohan is not eligible to trigger this.

Tripled the summoned damage and increases aoe radius.

Fixed.

Added a better description.

Reduced the mana of Elf'gol.

Fixed.

TFW and SOLC are different maps. Different values are going to be a part of what help differentiates them.

8. evgeni_1996

evgeni_1996

Blackfang's fang should be droppable. It's stupid that some of the heroes need OP items stacked and it's just taking the slot and it's a shitty item compared to most. Also if the hero dies and somebody picks it up they can't drop it too. During a fight you pick it with the first possible hero even if it's a caster.
    Shattered hand may lose the acid bomb in the start. It's too OP along with everything else. In fact it should get a reduction on buffs/debuffs/auras. In a game where the only new guys were pink and yellow (which didn't matter) until we took goldshire I Was top unit kills. Even above red's bug. In the start I even had more than teal, green and gray combined. Maybe green failed on the aoe, idk, but still felt too OP. We snowballed until moonbrook through the bridge since we won so fast they couldn't blow.
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
  9. evgeni_1996

evgeni_1996

For Warsong path:
    After many games of playing yellow I think it's safe to say grom's cleave sadly needs a nerf. I'm thinking something like 25-35% to 50-60%.
    I think yellow should lose 1 of the starting 4 army support abilities. Maybe the most fitting one would be the vamp aura. A possible replacement could be Bash since yellow has only 2 stuns anyway.
    I think it's time for brown and orange to lose their starting 5th hero. OR get it only if it's timed mode for horde defeat. Having 5 heroes as brown vs blue's 4 really helps tip the balance in the start. As for orange in mid when there are 13 starting heroes a 14th doesn't sound so bad but depending on who it is he too can tip the scales with his aoe or unique aura that affects more than 100+ units. If you want I can take some time to think of who should be the one to get removed but I think you can decide for yourself.
    I'm not sure how much you decided to buff the STV bosses but I think they need a bit more AOE. Atleast enough to take out 50% of a starting 0/0 army. Especially the one in the middle. You can kill him with 24 units and you'll lose only a bit. He has almost no armor I think and he has quite low dmg and attack speed.
  10. opgtekcor

opgtekcor

Will look into it.